PASE Group Net Weight Drum & Tote Filling Systems.
We offer a variety of net-weight drum and tote filling systems that are easy to operate and can be customized to fit your filling requirements. Each of these systems is designed for harsh industrial operations with simple, user-friendly designs and controls interfaces. Some of the features include:
- Filling method chosen from controls interface (Sub-fill - Product Tracking or Top-Fill)
- Quick change filling lances with docking stations for multiple filling lances and automatic cleaning functions.
- Cleaning is controlled by the filler PLC.
- No upstream control valves are required with proportionally controlled throttling valve.
- Recipe design and product variable storage settings.
- All systems have pump control systems in place for electric or air-powered pumps.
- Filling lance standard materials are: 3A approved 316/316L pacified stainless steel and Teflon.
- Other materials are also available, such as: PVC, PVDF, Hastelloy and Titanium.
- All lances feature drip-free plug (foot valves) on tip of lance as standard.
- Drip cups, fume hoods, and splash protection systems are available.