PASE Group Service & Support
For more information on our service contracts or to request a service trip, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service department at 952-746-1091
Our customer service department has over 20 years experience with automated filling equipment and extensive knowledge in all technical aspects of high performance filling equipment.
Phone Support is a crucial part of what we do. We understand the importance of keeping your equipment online and operating to full capacity. With our internal troubleshooting and information database, we can get you back online in a timely manner.
PASE Group offers spare parts and retro-fit assemblies for your existing equipment. We specialize in the support of Neupak machines
Load Cell Conversion Kits
Advanced signal convertors are easy to use and set up yet robust in design for long life and higher accuracies.
- Conveyor components
- Proportional-valve assembly upgrades
- Volumetric pumps (most brands and types)
- Seal kits
- Piston cups
- Mechanical parts
- Complete pump re-builds
Service Contracts and Preventative Maintenance Plans
We understand the importance of keeping your equipment online and operating to full production capacity. PASE Group has developed a reputation for 1st rate customer service and support. Our service contracts and preventative maintenance plans provide you with the comfort of knowing your equipment will keep producing as well as adding extended life to your equipment.
What we provide:
- Inspect all mechanical components such as air cylinders, bearing, conveyor chains, sprockets, lid crimpers and presses.
- Inspect proximity sensors, photo eye sensors, limit switches and cables.
- Check load cell repeatability, A/D adjustments, as well as calibration verification.
- Replacing seals in the filling heads and any other areas needed.
- Complete functionality check-up and testing of all systems.
- Comprehensive equipment assessment to provide recommendation for any updates or improvements.
- Training of operators and maintenance personnel.
We also service older Neupak equipment as well as many volumetric pumps.